Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello, I'm Nick.

Hello, I'm Nick.

I am 28 years old. When I was in high school I took running start and attended Edmond's CC and stayed in till I was 20 years old. Then I left Washington and signed up for adventure in the USAF. Unfortunately it wasn't that adventurous and after 6 years I came back Washington. When I got home I spent a year and a half working dead end jobs trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life. Eventually I decided on pursuing something in Biology or Ecology. So now I am back at EDCC and on my 2nd quarter.
I love hiking, every opportunity I get I will go hiking. I'm also a big history buff and like to explore historical sites when I get the opportunity. I guess I'm just big on exploring in general. I like to do this with my wife, Jessica, and my two dogs, Murphy and Annibal, whenever I can.

My wife is in the military, she joined just after I got out. This means that I will soon be heading back to the southwest where she will be stationed. Until then I'm gonna soak up as much of the great Pacific Northwest as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Rad! I am also coming back to Edcc after a long hiatus. It was an awesome decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome man, thank you so much for your service! I'm glad to hear you're pursuing something of particular interest to you now. Also hiking's always awesome here in the PNW!

    ReplyDelete