Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello Everyone, my name is Jamie Hennessy.


I am 25 and currently working on my Transfer Degree in hopes to getting into Western for a K-8 Education Certificate. I am mostly interested in teaching Kindergarten where I hope to instill my creativity and energy into progressing their education. (I'm also a perfectionist, and I am not really sure as to if it is a good thing or not, but I do know it makes for extra attention to detail.)
I just turned in a study abroad application for next quarter to be in Australia and New Zealand, so fingers crossed, next week I shall be notified if I have been approved. *positive thoughts*
I have never been out of the country before, so it will definitely be an experience of a lifetime.

I currently work a full time job as a Assistant Manager/Merchandiser. On my days off I enjoy seeking out new experiences, hiking, art expression, or catching up with friends and family. Learning or experiencing something new is always exciting to me, I would rather know/experience a little of everything than to have mastered and focused on a few things.






1 comment:

  1. Oh man I hope you get into that study abroad program. Always wanted to visit both Australia and New Zealand. I like the painting, not sure if you did it, but it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete