Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello, I'm Samantha.

Hello, I'm Samantha. I am 20 years old, and I currently live in Everett. I graduated from Mariner High School in 2014, and I am just now starting college. I worked as a dental assistant for almost a year at UW dental urgent care clinic, and decided that It's not what I really wanted to do. I took this class because I thought that it would be fun, and I wanted to learn more about the nature surrounding me. I want to become a pediatrician, specifically dealing with babies. I'm looking to volunteer at Seattle children's hospital, and to shadow doctors.

 I love the ocean, and I don't think I can live far from it. I love watching documentaries about nature around the world, especially ones about oceans and aquatic life. I haven't gone on too many adventures, but my favorite one was when I went to the Philippines to visit family, and celebrate my 18th birthday. I am planning to explore the coast of the UK, and to see castles.

These are some photos taken in the Philippines that I've chosen:









2 comments:

  1. Good for you, for striving to do something that makes you happy! I can defiantly relate to enjoying aquatic life and being at the beach. It looks like your time in the Philippines was a gorgeous one. The photo with the tigers looks terrifying. Were they being aggressive? and did you experience them jumping out at you at all?

    Anyways, nice to meet you, Samantha! See you next field day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, I'm with you on living next to the ocean. I don't think I could ever live too far inland, I love living by the beach. That's so cool that you've been to the Philippines, I've always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete