Friday, September 30, 2016

Hi! My name is Dana.

Hello, my name is Dana Gray. I live in Downtown Edmonds and am taking biology 105 to satisfy my science requirements. I am considering transferring to the University of Washington for an interdisciplinary degree. However, I absolutely love living in our beautiful state and I spend as much time outdoors as I can. I particularly love the water. I love stand up paddle boarding, hiking, going to the river, and just roaming around and discovering new and interesting places and things in Washington. I love reading, cooking, writing, and music. Most of all, I LOVE dancing. Although my original love of music is grunge rock and the classics, dancing to electronic music is an awesome rush and connecting with people through beats and dance is amazing. I am truly excited to discover cool places and learn more about the diversity in nature in our state!

Displaying 14125493_669923013175375_783751004322821820_o.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Grunge rock is reallying sweet. I listen to a lot of different music, but nothing can get me as pumped as electronic. Do you have a favorite type of electronic? Like Trap/Hardstyle/House? I'm sure you like EDM but I'm still curious

    ReplyDelete