Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello, I'm Cody

Hey I'm Cody, I'm a second year edmonds cc student pursing a career in teaching or film. I'm really torn between the two, the greater Seattle area is the best in the country for hiring male history teachers, but I may not want to stay in Seattle my whole life. I would enjoy a career in film, however a career is never guarantied.

I grew up in Monroe and Woodinville, and now I'm living in Kenmore with my wife an two adorable 13 week old kittens Gohan and Bear. Gohan is the cross eyed one.



I'm really excited to learn a lot more about ecology. As a kid my mother was a plant broker, until middle school my sister and I would travel all around Seattle discovering hard to find plants for sale, and delivering them to a landscape crew. I'm exited to resdiscover some of the plants I knew back then.

In my free time I enjoy learning new music to play on my keyboard or guitar. However I hope to discover new hobbies here at Edmonds CC.







2 comments:

  1. Hi Cody! Looks like your links are broken for the photos. Can you try to fix them? If you have problems, you can email the photos to me and I can try to put them in your posting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cody! Your mom's job as a plant broker sounds really interesting, I've never heard of that before. I bet she had lots of contacts and knew all the best places to get plants. She's probably a great person to talk to about the history of landscaping and nurseries in the Seattle area. Totally neat!

    ReplyDelete