Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello, I am Alexandra

Hello everyone! My name is Alexandra and I am very excited for a fun quarter of learning and exploring this beautiful place we call home! I am spent many years living in Florida, by way of Texas, and I was definitely shocked with all of the differences when I moved here; I had never seen so many trees in my life! While there are many things I will still never be used to (the water here is always so cold!) this area is by far the most beautiful place I have ever lived. I feel very lucky to live somewhere where mountains, beaches, abundant wildlife and a metropolitan city are all within reach. The people here are so friendly and I love watching the seasonal changes that happen here.


I live in Mill Creek which is a very small little town so I attempt to get out and explore as much as humanly possible! I love spending time in and around Seattle as there is just so much to see. I enjoy spending time at Alki Beach (cliche, I know!), love all the restaurants and the vibe of Capitol Hill, and am always searching for the perfect cup of coffee and the perfect bookstore to enjoy it in.

I currently work full-time as a manager at AMC Southcenter 16 while attending school full time. After I finished high school I had no idea what exactly I wanted to do with my life and took some time to explore myself and figure out my interests. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have learned from my job as I have gained a lot of experience from being the head of HR, ordering all product for the theatre, handling all auditing for our theatre and, most importantly, learning how to be a better leader every day! I love math and would love a career as an auditer. Another great perk of my job: Seahawks come to see movies all the time! Meeting Kam Chancellor was my highlight as he one of my favorite players!

In my spare time I love to watch and obsess over football, read anything I can get my hands on, paint (although not well!), and hang out with my friends or my adorable cat! I am not a very exciting person and spend most of my time working, driving to work, and doing homework. My guiltiest pleasure is sleep and I love nothing more than the rare days that I get to lay in bed until noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment