Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Northwest Trek

NW Trek was a very interesting place, and it was nice seeing all the cute animals! There was a lot of information about the different types of animals to gather and I was certainly pleased to have learned about them, thank you! My favorite animal was the wolverine as it was running around it's cage pleading to be let free, losing it's sanity in front of the paying customers who keep this prison from hell alive and running- because I can relate. Poor lad.

Flying Pupper



Spiky Pupper

???? Pupper

Cat
Overall the experience was neat, I am not one for animal enclosures but at least some of the animals were being kept well for the sake of their injured self. I liked learning about owls and how they can't move their eyes because they are too big, and that their ears are slanted for better focused hearing. Also learning about how you can tell how an animal eats and if their hearing is more dominant than their sight and vice versa. I sure do love me some nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment