Monday, October 3, 2016

Why, hello there. I'm Steven



Thank you for taking the time to view this blog to get to know a little bit more about me.


So that's not actually my dog; he belonged to the homeowner of an Airbnb I stayed at down in Texas earlier this year -awesome state by the way. I've been living in Washington my whole life and don't have much planned for moving elsewhere any time soon. This will be my final quarter at Edmonds before I continue on towards a Bachelors in Criminal Justice so I can become a Fish & Wildlife Officer. As my intended career may suggest, I love the outdoors and don't have much of a hard time roughin' it on hikes or camping trips.

See?...   Wait, what's light exposure?

I'm looking forward to this class and getting to know a bit more about the intricate details of the lands I'll be protecting. I love the diverse nature this state has to offer so this class will be right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment