Monday, October 3, 2016

How's it going, I'm Josh


I'm 20 years old and originally from Illinois. I used to not like nature, I never really got how everyone thought it was so pretty. I've always liked big cities, and would much rather go to the arcade than the Grand Canyon. I took this class because it sounded fun, and I was right about that. I said that I used to not like nature because I think I've developed an appreciation for how the world works. I still think that Seattle is much prettier than anything I've seen in nature though.  I haven't exactly decided what I want to do with my life, but I love science and math. I also love games, any type of game really. I have a collection of board games and I play them all the time with my friends. I also love learning, exploring and meeting new people.

Here's some stuff in the wild that I think is cool


Here's the M33 galaxy. I just think it looks cool



.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Seattle is beautiful as well, there are lots of man-made things that are just as enjoyable as nature. It's great that you know what your main interests are, but are still willing to give Ecology a try.

    ReplyDelete